Monday 3 November 2014

The Fedora!

Spent my lazy Sunday online shopping looking at what I could purchase next....I was looking through the SS14 trends page on ASOS.com and came across the Fedora hat, I've seen a lot around lately but not the right shape, colour or size for me. The contents of the page is amazing, there are 16 different Fedora's all of which are entirely unique, to the classic black fedora to an oversized quirky leopard print style! I always find it helpful to see the product on a model with a similar face shape or hair colour to you as I feel it helps you to get a better idea of which product will suit you best. With my goldeny blonde hair I generally tend to steer clear of camel/beige coloured hats as I feel they seem to end up merging with my hair colour too much! Yet after browsing through this section I was left with a definite desire for a caramel coloured fedora! Would definitely recommend taking a look at the SS14 trend page on ASOS to keep you up to date with what's on trend this Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment