Saturday 29 November 2014

Progress of Brand interpretation of Colour Trend Mood board - Celine

To get a better understanding of the layout and imagery that I want to include on my brand interpretation mood board for Celine I decided to look into different areas of the brand.

Brand Identity
When looking into Celine's brand identity I knew that I wanted to focus on their famous bags as I feel that this is the way in which the brand is mostly identified through, aswell as their crisp white box packaging and fun yet fashionable logo t-shirts.

In store experience
For Celine's in store experience imagery I wanted to focus on their clean, streamline shopping experience to which everything is placed to perfect precision.

Online experience
The way in which Celine promotes itself online is through the use of social media pages- Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well has having an online website to which allows you to most importantly shop, but also to look at their current and past campaigns for their different seasonal collections, as well as showcasing fashion videos to which explain the representation that Celine upholds as a brand from the past and present. You can also look into their most desired designer Phoebe Philo.

Advertising
For the advertising section I decided to focus on their campaign work, celebrity consumers and fashion films from their online website.

Events
I decided to focus on their catwalk collections and trade show exhibitions as the main factors of the events they hold for the brand.

After putting the imagery from Celine into individual sub-categories I decided to select some images from each section and put them together in one document to portray Celine as a whole brand.

I feel that this activity was useful as it helped me to gain more knowledge of the brand itself and the way in which they portray their brand through the media.

#FCPreflection

No comments:

Post a Comment