Tuesday 2 December 2014

They're Real!

In the first week of starting Uni there was a freshers fair, despite it taking us 3 hours to get in, we were determined to see what all the fuss was about. Inside it was a free-fall, full of people pushing and shoving to try and get discounted drink flyers and all sorts! Until I came across a beauty stall which were selling the latest issue of Elle magazine and a Benefit cosmetics mascara for only one pound! I couldn't hand them the pound quick enough I was so excited! I came out after not being too fussed about the mascara as it was only one of the small sample ones but after using it for the first time I was obsessed! The way in which the mascara brush is formed helps to add an extra curve and height to your lashes, I'd never really considered my eye lashes to be long before yet after using Benefit's 'They're Real!' mascara I felt like I was wearing false eyelashes all the time, I was amazed! The mascara itself retails for £19.50 which is a little pricey for a mascara but it is definitely worth the money, I feel that it just goes to show that spending that little bit extra on makeup really does show through the quality of the product..no more £1.99 Natural Collection mascara for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment