Thursday 18 December 2014

Brand interpretation mood board adaptations

Following on from my colour trend mood board I decided to follow the same journey in the creation of my brand interpretation mood board with using trial and error to get me to achieve my final outcome.

I feel that with the creation of this mood board I found it much simpler to discover what style I wanted to use and what exact images I wanted to include as I had my colour trend mood board to use as a guide during the creation process.



























This was my first attempt at creating the mood board. At first I struggled to know what size to make each image. I used this first attempt as a template and tested out lots of different images that I had edited to see which ones I felt worked best within Celine as a brand.



























After testing out different images I came up with this as my final template before I added in any text. I liked the use of the darker neutral colours as well as the paler nude colours and how they both worked yet contrasted with one another at the same time.



























Following on from my final template I began to add in text to which I felt best described Celine as a brand but also represented my colour trend theme.



























After adding in all of the text that I wanted to include on my final mood board, I still felt as if something was missing, so therefore I decided to add in the colours from my colour palette in the white space at the top left of the moodboard. I feel that by adding this it has helped to connect my two mood boards together and  really showcase how Celine presents my colour theme throughout their brand.

Overall, I am really pleased with the outcome of my Brand interpretation mood board for Celine as I feel that it perfectly presents Celine as brand with their strong sophisticated products to which also have an urban and citified edge. The sculptural editing of the images within the mood board I feel also help to showcase Celines use of bold and graphic designs whilst also linking to my Colour trend mood board.

#FCPreflection

No comments:

Post a Comment