Wednesday 18 March 2015

Jourdan Dunn turns designer


Model Jourdan Dunn has revealed that she is launching her own clothing line for children and young adults. The model's London agency, Storm model Management today confirmed a licensing deal between the model and Fluid World, which will create at least two collections for the time being! Jourdan said about the announcement: 

"I love kid's clothing and have been obsessed with them ever since my son was born"...."through my career in fashion I have come to love and respect great design, and as a mum I also expect great quality and value for money, as well as the coolest clothes for my son, Riley. I am thrilled to be working with Fluid World, and I am looking forward to developing my own collection and turning my ideas into reality".


Watch out fashion world!

No comments:

Post a Comment