After watching Nancy's Nails take off on a previous episode of Liberty of London, I decided to look into the brand further to see if it could possibly be 'The next big thing'.
Nancy's Nails was a brand discovered at one of Liberty's open call auditions in London. The product offers a unique proposition with its use of scented over coats for nails. The top coats retail for £15.00 per bottle and come in 3 different flavours Strawberry, Vanilla and Mango and Lime- a flavour to suit any personality!
Although some what childlike, the scented top coats have been a huge success and has introduced Liberty into a whole new market.
However, despite the brand offering a new and engaging proposition, I can't help but feel that the scented top coats will be forgotten about in a years time. However unique and exciting it may be, I personally feel as though the product belongs in a lower market retailer for a younger consumer such as Claire's accessories, as I feel it better co-ordinates with the products being sold in the store and not so much towards the more sophisticated clientele of Liberty.
watched the show on streaming, whatever happened to Nancy's Nails
ReplyDelete