Wednesday 14 January 2015

Kim Kardashian for LOVE Magazine


As a Kardashian mega fan, I'm always finding myself researching what the Kardashian clan are up to, so it came as quite a surprise when I saw that Kim Kardashian was the cover for LOVE magazine's February 2015 issue. At first, the most famous Kardashian is almost unrecognizable without her trademark contoured to perfection makeup and sleek hair. The way in which the reality TV star has been styled in a clashing co-ord and OTT faux fur collar majorly contradicts her usual on trend, fashion conscious outfit choices to which we are used to seeing her in.

Although I must say I feel as though it is a breath of fresh air to see the reality TV star in a completely contrasting look to what she normally goes for. I feel that it portrays the idea that she is serious about her desire for fashion and is willing to take risks and see how far she can take it, in this case to the extent at which Kim is almost unrecognisable!

I am all for the Kardashian success and feel that Kim Kardashian was a very clever choice of cover girl by LOVE magazine as they know that it will get them the attention that they deserve due to the controversial choice. They know that whether the publicity over the cover be good or bad, people will continue to talk about it for a while to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment