Tuesday 19 May 2015

Promotional Plan Inspiration - Cereal Magazine

Very minimal photography  I think this is too stark and unapproachable but I think their photography style could work
For the inspiration of the layout of my Promotional Plan, I decided to look into Cereal Magazine. The reason behind this was because I liked the minimal, clean line approach that they presented within their layout. I also felt that it was a fitting choice, as I believe it would be one of the magazines that our target consumer would read.

I particularly focused on using Cereal's front cover as my front cover inspiration as I liked the simplistic layout to which consists of the brand name and a singular image in the centre of the page on a soft grey background with a white border.

No comments:

Post a Comment