Wednesday 13 May 2015

Graphic Burger

Graphic Burger is a website that allows you to take a template and create a mock up of a scenario using you own photographs. This meaning it is perfect for finding mock ups of potential advertising settings for our brand.

For social media channels, I decided that it was most important to have these advertised on smart phones, laptops or tablets. The reason behind this is because I felt that these 3 communication tools are the ones that are most likely to be used by our target consumer; a 25+ year old mother who is always on the go. I used these 3 platforms to advertise Lavabo's social media channels and website as I felt that these were the best fitted to the platforms used. Here are some of the advertising ideas that I came up with, using some of the templates from Graphic Burger...
























































Aswell as this, I also created mock ups in potential advertising scenarios for our campaign. I decided on using a gym changing room and a shopping centre as I felt these were 2 settings that our target consumer would spend her free time, as she leads a healthy lifestyle and takes care of her appearance.


Overall, I am really pleased with the outcome of these images as I feel that they reflect the aesthetic of our brand and the settings to which our target consumer would place themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment